February 10, 2020
Hawaii County Planning Department
101 Pauahi Street, Ste. 3
Hilo, HI 96720
SUBJECT: PUNA GEOTHERMAL VENTURE (PGV) SITE ACTIVITIES
Dear Mr. Yee:
Pursuant to Condition No. 4 of the Geothermal Resource Permit, Puna Geothermal Venture
(PGV) hereby submits the Weekly Status Report for the week ending February 9, 2020.
Continued with turbine and generator overhauls.
- OEC 11 continued power skid equipment installation.
- OEC 22 continued power skid equipment installation.
- OEC 25 continued power skid equipment installation.
Waiting on building permits to continue substation installation.
- KS-14 Well maintenance will continue when Rig 4 is available.
- KS-17 Preparing location to commence initial drilling.
- KS-18 Drilling continued with Rig #1, current depth 1,756’.
- MW-5 Drilling postponed, relocating Rig #4 to KS-17.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me.
Ronald P. Quesada